Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Week 15: Transfers

So this past week has been a bit crazy, because we've gotten so many new investigators and have met so many wonderful people, and then transfer calls came around and we found out Sister Abbott (my companion) is going to Baker City, Oregon, and I'm going to Nampa East! And all of Middleton is going to be run only by Elders! We and the other sisters are both being whitewashed out.
All of our beloved investigators and friends are going to love them I'm sure, but it's so scary/sad passing them on! We left extensive notes and I feel like a mother letting my kids be babysat by someone new for the first time. It's scary thinking that any of them could be forgotten or left behind, but I know that the Lord has brought these Elders here for a reason so I trust Him.

Anyways, my new companion is Sister Campbell, and I already know her because of the temple open house! She's really fun and full of energy and it's going to be great (and it's a walking area, just in time for the snow.... ðŸ˜…😓😜)
I'll keep you all updated on what happens, but Merry Christmas until next week!

Love you all,
Sister Wilcox

Our Thanksgiving dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment