Monday, April 16, 2018

Week 33: Transfers: Nampa to....Nampa?


So, we had transfers this past week, and I had been in my area of Nampa 20 and 24th wards since December, so a good 4 months (3 transfers) and we all basically knew I was going to leave. And Saturday afternoon came along and we get the transfer board on Facebook (that's how they do it now.. no more calls, which is sad- but anyways....) and I'm transferred to Nampa 30, 34, and 9th wards. Literally our stake center, right down the road from where I was! Sister Welsh, who I've lived with for the past 4 months, is now in one of the wards I'm serving in (so, even though I had to move houses, I'm still her missionary!).
It was so weird and unexpected, haha. I felt like I was going to go somewhere close, but not that close!!
Anyways, Sister Bradshaw is still in my district. Her and her companion have both been out 3 and a half months (they came out at the same time and both just finished being trained) and I'm excited for them to lead my old area. They'll do great (though it'll be so weird hearing weekly updates at DM on my old investigators as I'm in another ward I think..).
But, all is well and my new companion is an STL so there'll be a lot of traveling this transfer. I'm killing her (meaning she goes home in 6 weeks) and she's super fun! Her name is Sister Moa Sam-Fong (but we all call her Sister Moa lol). She grew up in California, so we both miss the beach together, lol.
And Sister Abbott (my "mom"/trainer) and Sister Campbell are companions now! And they're STL's together. So cute. 🤗
Here's everyone I said goobye to.. hopefully it works! Love Nampa 20/24, and excited for this "big" adventure (lol) of moving across the street.

President Sorensen (MP) is in my ward now sp that's cool. 🙃

Have a great week,
Sister Wilcox

 1. Isn't she adorable! This is Amelia and she wants to be a Sister Missionary and takes our badges whenever we go over! 🤗😁
2. When your camera's facing the wrong way lol.. still looks good 😉😂
3. Sis Bradhsaw and I (mother-daughter photos I suppose 🙄😳)
4. The District Part 3 
5. District Meeting: Elder Johns and Jones comp support






No comments:

Post a Comment