Friday, August 17, 2018

Week 50: Service with a Smile.

Hi everyone! This week we had a lot of little miracles again and we had interviews with President which was awesome- he's always so wise 😁 love him!
We also made a video for the people we're teaching that shows ways we can do missionary work- I'll link it to you. 😉
Pretty funny if you ask me....
Also, we had another tracting blitz with our district- THE BEST DISTRICT!- and we found a lot of new people for the Elders! I feel like there's always so much more success as you take time to serve and help others (i.e. other missionaries by tracting in their other areas with them, even if it is just for an hour)- it's cool how the Lord makes things work.
Service in general is such a great way to lighten your own load, and others', and my testimony of working hard and serving others even when/ especially when it's hard has really been strengthened this week and throughout my mission! I know that when you're feeling down or you don't feel like you can go and do what's been asked of you for any longer without a rest or break but then you still choose to press on anyways, those moments are when you are able to see yourself becoming an instrument in His hands and an answer to others' prayers, and- miraculously- your own struggles are lightened as well! 😁
The gospel has been restored and the truth is found here, in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know it, and I'm grateful for the blessing it is in my life, and I'm grateful for the Book of Mormon, which truly is the word of God. We are all beloved children of Heavenly Father, so if you seek to know the truth for yourself just ask Him! He will answer. I know it- and I know the Lord has a plan for each of us that will allow us to reach our full potential if we choose to let our challenges be our opportunites for growth. I'm grateful for this and I testify that these things are all true in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Love you! 😊
Sister Wilcox




No comments:

Post a Comment