Friday, November 16, 2018

Week 63: Idaho Namps Mission: Come unto Christ

This week was pretty crazy. A lot happened. We almost died twice.. in one day.
But, before I get into all of that I just want to take a moment to recognize how amazing the INM (Idaho Nampa Mission) is! Sure, we aren't the highest baptizing mission in the world- or maybe even the region. But our missionaries are some of the most loving, genuine, hilarious, enduring people I have ever met, and as I've gotten to know a lot of them and the people their working with throughout my mission I have gotten to see how they have changed the lives of the hundreds of people that have had the opportunity to get to know them and see their Spirit. I also see how they've all changed my life, and I just love every missionary here so, so much!

Anyways, with that said, transfer calls came and I'm leaving AGAIN. ðŸ˜¥
I'm going to Emmett, ID (and hopefully staying a while). I'll be with Sister Temple, and she is super sweet so I think it'll be good. I'm going to miss the amazing, loving members here in New Plymouth though and it's been too short being here! But, I trust President has a plan, and that plan is to follow Jesus Christ's plan, and that plan is the best plan.

Love you all, gotta be transferred now so talk to you next time I do.
Sister Wilcox

No comments:

Post a Comment