Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Week 37: Mother's Day Weekend

Because it was Mother's Day yesterday, I don't have a lot to update but here are some pictures from this week that show basically how the week went. πŸ˜‚
1. There was a pretty nice rainbow outside after it rained yesterday
 
2. Aidan's baptism- his mom is next πŸ˜„
 
3. We delivered goodies to all of the moms we're working with :)
 
4. Aidan's so cute πŸ˜‚ It was the funniest baptism I've ever been toπŸ˜…πŸ‘
 
5. Baker City, OR (exchanges)
 
6. Sister Moa got her gum all over her hands in SM yesterday lol wut πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we die constantly
 
7. Our trampoline is fun
 
8. This is how we exercise.. lol
 
9.--10.Welcome to Baker City! Oregon is so pretty! Can I go here next President?.. πŸ˜…πŸ˜³



Love you guys- and good job with your mission Aurelia! I'm sad I won't be there when you get home, but I'm glad we'll go on a tour of your mission when I get home in 9 months πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
Until then, πŸ˜ŠπŸ™Œ
Sister Wilcox


No comments:

Post a Comment