Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Week 39: There Must Be Somethig In The Water

No, there were no baptisms this week- sorry! I know, I know- the title was a bit misleading.BUT
I put it because I think there's something in the water that President's been drinking because starting this transfer he made me a sister training leader.. Pres wut?
But all of the Sisters here are super cool and so I'm excited to get to know them all better and see how they'll change my perspective on things so we can all learn and grow together! It'll be fun. 😊

Anyways, like I said last week, I am staying in Nampa for another 6 weeks (at least) and my new companion is named Sister Sanders! I pick her up later today and so we aren't together quite yet, but we went on exchanges before and she's super chill so it'll be a fun transfer.

I drop off Sister Moa at the mission home tonight and it makes me so sad!! I'm going to miss her a lot- but, I'm excited for her to start moving on with life.. I suppose. 😭

Also, I saw my MTC teacher Sister Seibach at church this weekend! Her family is in one of the wards we cover- so that was fun, too.
Anyways, this week will be stressful and sad, but still good as "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:13

Love you all! Happy 20th birthday to me this Saturday (hint, hint packages are always appreciated 😁😉)....
Sorry this week's shorter and quite concise, but I'm hungry so..

Love,
Sister Wilcox
😁✌

No comments:

Post a Comment