Saturday, May 26, 2018

Week 38: Last Week This Transfer

Sorry for the lame title but I don't have a lot of time!
So, because Sister Moa is going home next Wednesday (😣😢😭) our pday is actually today, so that is why I'm emailing today instead of Monday, and will email again next Tuesday because that's when transfers are! I know, it's all so crazy, right?

Anyways, in interviews President basically told me I'm staying another transfer (or, in other words, 6 weeks) in Nampa, so.... 7 and a half months here I come!! At least I was moved across the street to another building halfway.. 😅😂

Other than that, I'm excited to see what's happening- we will find out Saturday. 😁👍👍

This past week we had to reschedule Carlee's baptism- so it'll probably be in June now, along with another boy we started teaching named Tavin. They are from different families, but they're both so cute! I love getting to know and to help people of all different circumstances and stages of life throughout my mission! It's such a blessing to be able to help others grow in their faith in Jesus Christ, and there's no place I'd rather be than here right now! 😊🤗

Anyways, I love you all and I hope you are constantly looking for and able to find ways that you can reach out to others just in your everyday life so that they can feel their Saviors love and you can have the blessing of being a part of that preparation that the Lord is doing on their hearts to come unto Him!
Alma 16:16-17💛

Have a great weekend!
Love,
Sister Wilcox
(Now the one and only, teehee)

Anyways, here are some cute photos for you guys:
1. Aiden's Baptism Photo Album!!
 
2. Exchanges with the Kuna trio!
 
3. We were having fun on the tramoline.. not sure if I've sent this before but I think it's funny lol
 
4. Aurelia coming home!!!! My fam's cute imo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment