Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Week 74: The Last [Transfer]

Reference to ice age.. kind of.. ⬆️🤷‍♀️

Okay anyyywayssss,
This week was pretty great! The week before transfers is always so full of miracles. It's miraculous! 😁

I am staying here in Emmett for my last 6 weeks and there's no place I'd rather be! The people here are the best, the members are so caring, and the people we're teaching are making changes and trying to come unto Christ (which is a blessing to see and to be a part of) and I love them all so much! 💛
Also, Sister Frandsen and I are going to stay together another one. 😊

So, things aren't changing too much out here- for me anyways. 🤷‍♀️😊

I'm sorry I don't have any cool pictures or a lot of time to make this a good email, but enjoy these pictures of the sky (beautiful! 😍) and email me interesting things going on in your lives!!

Talk to ya next week!
Sister Wilcox 😁💛✌
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment