Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Week 77: And Another One

You guys.
Every week has been awesome on my mission. But this week was pretty rad.

Why?

Savanah got baptized

Desiree was put on date for before I go home (and so I get to go back to Baker for her baptism)

Emily is finally getting baptized my last Saturday being a missionary

Victoria received personal revelation right there in our lesson as we did like EFY and had a separate-and-pray time yesterday (I have a hard time recieving and recognizing direct personal revelation most of the time and she just did it! Shes so awesome!!)

We picked Jacob back up b/c he still has a strong desire to learn and follow Christ and improve

We have a lesson set up with Tucker who's reading the Book of Mormon, knows it's true, and wants to be baptized (and our beloved Letha ward members set it up for us b/c we had to be somewhere else in the window of time we could've contacted him- every member a missionary!! You make a huge difference when you work with your full-time missionaries guys!)

We had my last zone conference (okay actually that one's sad :( but I didn't have to give a "trunkimony" or final testimony, so that was good)

We had a great lesson with Adysen and she still wants to get baptized and now all we have to do is set a date with her to work towards

I was an answer to someone's prayers (my favorite thing in life is when someone tells you you answered their prayer. Honestly, No. Greater. Joy. )

We got Tom to commit to come to church (but he's going to wait until it warms up a bit.. but still exciting!)

We got to ride on a small trailer pulled by a fourwheeler to help a potential feed his horses (it was such a tender mercy.. I love the smell of gas exhaust.. hmm, that's probably dangerous, right? It takes me back to fourwheeling times though 🤔🤷‍♀️ It'll be legal again soon enough! 😅)

We got to do some service at the senior center.. finally!!!

We had some really fun dinners 😁😂

Anyways, so many great things!
Never stop giving you guys, b/c when you give the Lord crumbs He gives you back loaves of blessing.

Love you all!
Sister Wilcox


Pics:
-this little calf got run over and they casted up her broken leg 😯 how cute
 
-my beautiful past compies (all dead ☹)
 
-Savanah got baptized this Friday!! 💛
 
-nice viewsss 


 
-lots of snow (we built a snowman named Benny and it took him days to melt!)
 

 
-saw the license plate of some of my people!! (Flo grown 💛🏖☀️)
 
-we got the new edition of TiWi and she's a woman!! 😮 and more annoying now ☹

No comments:

Post a Comment